Thursday 14 May 2015

MTC Neon Festival of Independent Theatre May - July 2015

In case anyone is interested in these shows, see below. I am not reviewing  them. KH 


MKA: Theatre of New Writing MKA’s Double Feature 14 – 24 May
NEON CONVERSATION: Sunday 17 May

The Zoey Louise Moonbeam Dawson Shakespeare Company Calamity 28 May – 7 June 
NEON CONVERSATION: Sunday 31 May

Dirty Pretty Theatre The Lonely Wolf (or an incomplete guide for the unadvanced soul
11-21 June
 NEON CONVERSATION: Sunday 14 June

Dee & Cornelius SHIT 25 June – 5 July 
NEON CONVERSATION: Sunday 28 June

Elbow Room We Get It 9 – 19 July 
NEON CONVERSATION: Sunday 12 July

Rawcus Residency 20 - 25 July

The Last Tuesday Society Pimp My Play 25 July
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish you were. You are my favourite reviewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerith. You're very kind and I'm glad you're reading the blog. I'm disappointed that I'm not reviewing NEON too. k :-)

    ReplyDelete