Monday 29 May 2017

Hello, Dolly! May 27, 2017

I was unable to review Hello, Dolly! for the opening night on Saturday May 27, but I heard great reports about it. I have posted some photos and other details below. KH

Music and lyrics by Jerry Herman
Book by Michael Stewart
Based on The Matchmaker by Thornton Wilder
At Playhouse, Arts Centre Melbourne, until June 11, 2017



Hello Dolly, Marina Prior & cast - pic Jeff Busby

Cast includes:
Marina Prior - Dolly Levi
Grant Piro - Horace Vandergelder
Irene Molloy - Verity Hunt-Ballard
Glenn Hill - Cornelius Hackl
Nigel Huckle - Barnaby Tucker 
Imogen Moore -Minnie Fay
Mike Snell - Rudolph 

 
  Hello Dolly, Marina Prior, Grant Piro - pic Jeff Busby




Songs
Act 1

Call On Dolly
I Put My Hand In
It Takes a Woman
World, Take Me Back
Put On Your Sunday Clothes
Ribbons Down My Back
Motherhood March
Dancing
Love Look In My Window
Before the Parade Passes By

Act 2
Elegance
The Waiters’ Gallop
Hello, Dolly!
The Polka Contest
It Only Take a Moment
So Long, Dearie
Finale - Hello, Dolly! & other songs



 Hello Dolly, Marina Prior - - pic Jeff Busby


 Hello Dolly, Marina Prior & cast - pic Jeff Busby



 

No comments:

Post a Comment